Free Books online about Hearing The Holy Spirit and Gods Leading
The Leadings of The Holy Spirit
1. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Romans 8:9b
2. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:14
3. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you are called in one body; and be thankful. Colossians 3:15
4. Also put the Urim and the Thummim in the breastpiece, so they may be over Aaron’s heart whenever he enters the presence of the LORD. Thus Aaron will always bear the means of making decisions for the Israelites over his heart before the LORD. Exodus 28:30 NIV
5. The terms "Urim" and "Thummim" have traditionally been understood as "light(s)" and "perfection(s)" The Urim and Thummim were a means of revelation entrusted to the high priest. No description of them is given. This oracular means apparently consisted of a material object or objects since it was physically stored in the breastpiece of the high priest. (Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology)
6. Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12
7. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3
8. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11
9. And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Revelation 1:6
10. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Revelation 5:10
1. The “charismatic” gift of prophecy or word of knowledge is not given to all believers.
2. The light and the peace is given to all believers since New Testament believers are all priests.
3. Pray earnestly and ask God questions that can be answered by a Yes or a No.
4. This is not because God has a problem communicating, but because Christian believers find it difficult to hear God.
5. Then speak a simple statement such as, “God wants me to ……”
6. Then speak the opposite.
7. The statement with the light and/or the peace on it is the answer.
8. Repeat these questions in hourly intervals after sincere prayer until you are sure.
9. Do not back down on your conviction.
10. When time and results prove that you did indeed hear from God tell someone about it.
11. Do Not let pentecostals or charismatics bully you in this matter
All Grace Is Outrageous. 4 pages
Every Christian's biggest challenge!
From David's Commentary on Galatians: Ultimate Freedom
If you only read one article, make it this one!
Five Grace Bridges 2 pages
An outline about growing in Grace.
[See the You Tube message HERE]
Hearing God 1 page
A point by point presentation on why and how any Christian believer can be led by God daily. 1 page
[See God's Leading YouTube presentation HERE]
Dependence On God 2 pages
Humans were originally designed to be dependent on God. Adam was given great power to be in charge of the entire natural world in dependence on God. He lost this power when he took his life into his own hands. Jesus said that he did not do anything that he did not see the Father doing. Jesus walked in total dependence on God the Father.
Etched In Stone 2 p
A few historical statements that are etched in stone on the public buildings in Washington, D.C.
Is Capitalism Christian? 5p
The Protestant Reformation was not merely a change in religion. It changed every part of life. It was an economic and social revolution that changed politics for ever and helped birth the modern Republic.
Religion 13 p
What is a religion? What does it take to qualify? You might be surprized.
The Church In Time Chart 1 p
[See 15 min. YouTube presentaton HERE]
Things I have heard 1p
Two Great Pentecostals' remarks on Reformed Theology